Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Homestead Winners

Thanks so much to everyone who posted a comment to win Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa! Two of the comments didn't have email addresses so if you are "Caddy" or the Anonymous commenter below, please email me with your address (comments@melaniedobson.com) so I can send you a book. If not, I will pick two more names next Friday (April 16th).

Here are the winners:

Sharon Loos
Lynda Shields
Nora

Anonymous said...
It would be an honor to win one of your books. I've read every one of them so far and there hasn't been a one that I didn't love
Caddy said...
Can't wait to read one of yours

Thanks again!

1 Comments:

Blogger crafty diane said...

I just finished reading Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa. I loved it! I had never heard of the Amana people and it was so interesting to read about them. I love to read Amish stories and the Amanas remind me of them. Thank you for writing such a great book!
Blessings,
Diane

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home