Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Monday, June 04, 2007

Black Cloister is Done!

At 5:12 this morning, I emailed The Black Cloister manuscript off to my publisher. Thank God, this manuscript is finally done. I’ve been carrying the story around in my head for almost ten months so it's long overdue to be birthed on paper.

A huge thank you to my amazing editor Nessie Ng for all her hard work strengthening my characters and getting me back on track with the plot. And thank you to all of those who have prayed me through the writing of this spiritually and emotionally exhausting story. I'm glad to be on the other side.

My next book is going to be fun, light, maybe even funny. Really...

Now I'm going to sleep. Maybe I'll wake up on Thursday. Or even Friday.

Or in two hours when my girls are ready to play.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Melanie!! And you're right, Nessie is amazing!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Illuminating Fiction said...

I hope your girls let you sleep more than a few hours, Melanie. You deserve a week of uninterrupted sleep. :-)

Congrates of finishing it!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home