Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dr. Karly


Karly has decided that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Usually when you ask her why, she'll say: "So I can make people feel better" or "So I can be in the doctor's house."

The choice doesn't surprise me. At three-years-old, she's already worried about everyone's "ouchies" and loves to play with bandaids and "check you up" with her new medical kit.

While Pop Pop was here, I asked her again what she wanted to be when she grew up.

"A doctor."

I prodded her a little more. "And why?'

She turned and looked at me like I should surely know. But when I asked her again why she wanted to be a doctor, she replied with a new answer:

"Because I want to be in charge!"

2 Comments:

Blogger MareAmi said...

Now THAT'S the Karly I know! :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger adam said...

hi how are u iam adam iam beginer on blogger can u help me by information to how i can use it

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home